How To Send Bitcoin With Circle?
Sending Bitcoin with Circle is easy! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to send Bitcoin in no time.
Checkout this video:
Circle is a digital currency company that makes it easy to send money like a text — without the high fees usually associated with traditional wire transfers. committed to giving everyone the ability to send and receive money — easily, quickly, protected, and for free — so that spending can power the Internet of Everything.
To get started, download the Circle app and sign up. You’ll need to provide your name, email address, date of birth, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number to verify your identity. Once you’re verified, you can link your bank account or debit card to fund your Circle account.
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, a form of electronic cash. It is a decentralized digital currency without a central bank or single administrator that can be sent from user-to-user on the peer-to-peer bitcoin network without the need for intermediaries. Transactions are verified by network nodes through cryptography and recorded in a public distributed ledger called a blockchain
What is Circle?
Circle is a peer-to-peer payments technology company. It was founded in 2013 by Jeremy Allaire and Sean Neville. Circle’s mission is to make it easy for people to use digital currency.
Circle has built a suite of consumer products including Circle Pay, a digital wallet that allows people to hold, send, and receive US dollars and other national currencies; and Circle Trade, an institutional trading platform for bitcoin and other digital currencies.
In September 2015, Circle launched its first product, Circle Pay, in 8 European countries. In April 2016, Circle launched its second product, Circle Trade, globally.
How to set up a Circle account
Before you can buy, store, or send Bitcoin (BTC), you’ll need to set up a Circle account. You can do this using the web, iOS, or Android app.
If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and create your account now. When you first sign up, you’ll be prompted to either create an individual or business account. For the purposes of buying BTC, an individual account is just fine.
Once you’ve created your account and verified your identity (this usually involves taking a selfie with your ID), you’ll be asked to link a bank account. You can do this by giving Circle your bank account login information, or by giving them a check.
You will also be asked to set up two-factor authentication for added security. This means that every time you log in or try to withdraw money from your account, you’ll need to enter a code that will be sent to your phone.
Once all of that is set up, you’re ready to buy Bitcoin!
How to buy Bitcoin on Circle
Bitcoin is a new kind of money that can be used to pay for things just like dollars, yen, or euros. You can buy Bitcoin on Circle using your credit or debit card. Here’s how:
1. Sign up for an account with Circle.
2. Verify your identity by providing some personal information and a photo ID.
3. Once your account is verified, you’ll be able to link your debit or credit card and start buying Bitcoin!
How to send Bitcoin on Circle
Circle is a social payments app that allows users to send and receive money, without any fees, instantly and securely, using just a mobile phone number. You can also use Circle to buy and sell Bitcoin. To send Bitcoin on Circle:
1. Open the main menu by tapping the icon in the top left corner of your screen.
2. Tap on “Send Bitcoin.”
3. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you’d like to send in either BTC or USD. The “Equivalent in BTC” field will automatically populate based on the amount you entered in USD.
4. Select whether you’d like to send your Bitcoin as a “Regular” or “Priority” transaction. Regular transactions are cheaper but take longer to confirm, while Priority transactions are more expensive but confirm faster. If you’re not sure which to choose, select “Regular.”
5. Tap on the camera icon to scan a QR code, or tap on “Enter Address Manually” to enter a Bitcoin address manually.
6. Enter the amount of time you’d like your transaction to be valid for (1 hour is the default) and tap “Next.”
7. Review your transaction details and tap “Confirm & Send” to complete your transaction!
How to store your Bitcoin
It is important to store your Bitcoin in a safe and secure wallet. There are many wallets available, but we recommend using Circle. You can download the Circle app on iOS or Android, or use their web wallet at circle.com.
Once you have registered for an account and verified your identity, you will be able to link your bank account or debit card. Once your account is funded, you can start buying and selling Bitcoin!
Here’s a quick step-by-step guide on how to buy and sell Bitcoin using the Circle app:
1. Download the Circle app and create an account
2. Verify your identity by providing some personal information
3. Link your bank account or debit card
4. Buy Bitcoin! To do this, go to the “Buy/Sell” page and click “Buy Bitcoin”
5. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to buy (or how much fiat currency you want to spend), then click “Submit”
6. Your order will be processed and the Bitcoin will be deposited into your wallet
In order to send Bitcoin with Circle, you will need to have a Bitcoin wallet. There are many different types of Bitcoin wallets, but for this tutorial we will be using the Circle Bitcoin Wallet.
Once you have installed and opened your Circle Bitcoin Wallet, tap on the “Add Funds” button in the main menu. On the next screen, tap on the “Send” button.
Enter the amount of Bitcoin that you want to send in the “Amount” field and then tap on the “Continue” button.
On the next screen, enter the address of the recipient’s Bitcoin wallet in the “To” field and then tap on the “Continue” button.
Review the transaction details on the next screen and then tap on the “Send” button to complete the transaction.