How to Get a New Bitcoin Address on Coinbase? You may have noticed that your Bitcoin address has changed recently. Here’s how to find your new address.
Checkout this video:
Go to the Accounts page
1. Go to the [Accounts page](https://www.coinbase.com/accounts) on Coinbase
2. Click “Add new account”
3. Select “Create new wallet”
4. Enter a name for your wallet and click “Create Wallet”
5. Click “OK” to confirm
6. Your new Bitcoin address will now be displayed under the “Bitcoin addresses” section
Select Get a new address
There are two ways to get a new bitcoin address on coinbase. You can either select Get a new address or you can generate a new address. To select Get a new address, simply click on the Get a new address button. This will open up a new window where you can enter your desired bitcoin address. To generate a new address, click on the Generate a new address button. This will open up a new window where you can enter your desired bitcoin address and then click on the Generate Address button.
Enter a label for the new address
You can label your bitcoin addresses for your own reference. For example, you may want to label an address that you’re using for a particular Coinbase account. To do this:
Log in to your account on Coinbase.com.
Click the “Security” link from the left sidebar.
Click the “Addresses” link from the Security page.
Enter a label for the new address in the “Label” field and click the “Generate New Address” button.
Click Generate Address
If you’re using Coinbase, generating a new Bitcoin address is as easy as clicking a button.
1. Log in to your Coinbase account.
2. On the dashboard, click “Accounts” and then select “BTC Wallet”.
3. In the “BTC Wallet” section, click “Receive”.
4. Now, click “Generate Address”. A new Bitcoin address will be generated and displayed on the screen. You can now use this address to receive payments.
Your new Bitcoin address will now be displayed
When you log in to Coinbase, click “Accounts” on the left sidebar, then find your Bitcoin account. Click the “Receive” button on the right side of the page.
Your new Bitcoin address will now be displayed. You can use this address to receive Bitcoin from anyone, anywhere in the world.