Get step-by-step instructions on how to sell Bitcoin (BTC) on the Cash App. Follow these simple steps to convert your BTC into USD.
Checkout this video:
Go to the Cash App home screen and tap the icon in the upper-left corner.
Once you have downloaded Cash App and created your account, you will need to link a bank account or debit card in order to add cash to your Cash App balance. To do this, tap the “add” button on the main screen (the plus sign in the lower-right corner), then select “add cash” and enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
Once you have linked a bank account or debit card, you can sell your Bitcoin by going to the main screen and tapping on the icon in the upper-left corner. This will bring up a menu with several options, one of which is “sell.” Tap on this option and then enter the amount of Bitcoin that you want to sell.
Scroll down to Bitcoin and tap it.
On the Bitcoin screen, tap Sell.
Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell. You can tap the up and down arrows to choose an amount or tap and drag the slider.
Tap Sell Bitcoin.
Review your transaction and tap Sell to complete it.
1. Tap the magnifying glass in the top right corner.
2. Type “Bitcoin”
3. Select Bitcoin.
4. Choose a reason for why you’re selling bitcoin.
5. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you’d like to sell, tap Sell Bitcoin, then confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell.
1.Open your Cash App.
2.Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell.
4.Confirm with your PIN or Touch ID.
To sell bitcoin on Cash App:
1. Open the Cash App.
2. Click on the “…” menu in the upper-right corner.
3. Tap “Sell.”
4. Enter the amount of BTC you want to sell, or tap “Max.”
5. Tap “Sell Now.”
6. Review the transaction and tap “Confirm” to complete the sale.